Twenty-five cycle tours, ranging from short rides suitable for all the family, to half- and full-day rides for more experienced cyclists. Stage-by-stage route directions and specially created colour mapping. Mapping scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch (approx.)
• On- and off-road routes; gradient diagrams; accumulated mileages throughout each ride.
• At-a-glance information box summarising each tour.
• Comprehensive information on places to visit along the way and refreshment stops.
• A brief introduction to the Cotswolds; advice on preparing for a cycling trip.
OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES
Cycling in Central Scotland
Cycling in Cornwall & Devon
Cycling in Cumbria & the Lake District
Cycling in Dorset & Hampshire
Cycling in Edinburgh & South East Scotland
Cycling the South Downs
Cycling in the Yorkshire Dales
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
25 FULLY MAPPED CYCLE TOURS
Cycling is an ideal way to explore the beautiful Cotswold countryside. This new guide features 25 cycle tours, ranging from short rides suitable for all the family, to full-day rides for the more experienced and adventurous cyclist, rounding off with a 'grande randonnée' – a grand cycling tour around the Cotswolds.
• On- and off-road routes.
• Specially created, easy-to-follow mapping
• At-a-glance information boxes describing each route.
• Routes graded by distance and difficulty.
• Stage-by-stage route descriptions.
• Gradient diagrams and accumulated mileages
• Comprehensive information on places of interest and refreshment stops along each route
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1998. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110004486803
Book Description Collins, 1998. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 4486803