Provides in-depth language coverage with full, clear entries and thousands of examples to illustrate constructions and usage.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'Collins-Sansoni Italian Dictionary'
Now in its third edition, 'Collins-Sansoni Italian Dictionary' provides full and exhaustive treatment of the basic vocabulary of both languages, with numerous examples illustrating contemporary usage, including idioms, set phrases and syntactic constructions.
• Over 240,000 references and 570,000 translations
• In-depth language coverage with full clear entries
• Thousands of examples to illustrate constructions and usage
• Clear signposting of meanings and style level to guide the user to the most appropriate translation
• Emphasis firmly placed on current Italian and English, both written and spoken.
• The most helpful single-volume dictionary for Italian studies and translation needs.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110004335759
Book Description Collins, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004335759