Offers practical help and advice on every aspect of caring for a cross-bred dog. The book covers choosing a dog, puppy maintenance, early learning and training, behaviour, adult dog maintenance, and healthcare and first aid.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
BOOK OF THE MONGREL
Intelligent, fun loving and generally hardier than pedigree dogs, mongrels make loving and devoted family pets. This comprehensive book offers practical help on every aspect of caring for your mongrel and includes information on:
• Choosing a dog or puppy
• Step-by-step photoguides to training your dog
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Feeding, grooming and exercising your dog
• Healthcare and health maintenance
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HARPER COLLINS PUBLISHERS, 1997. LEGATURA EDITORIALE. Book Condition: NUOVO. Bookseller Inventory # 9780004133072