Designed for both the family-owner and the more experienced dog breeder, this is a guide to the retriever. The book covers breed characteristics and behaviour, and contains practical information on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding, showing, first aid and healthcare.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
GOLDEN, CURLY COATED AND FLAT COATED
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
Other titles in the series include:
• Cocker Spaniel
• English Springer Spaniel
• German Shepherd Dog
• West Highland White Terrier
• Yorkshire Terrier
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 4129709