Divided into three sections, this guide provides information on the breed characteristics and behaviour of Yorkshire Terriers as well as advice on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding and showing, and tips on first aid and healthcare.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
Other titles in the series include:
• Cocker Spaniel
• German Shepherd Dog
• West Highland White Terrier
Robert Killick is a prominent breeder and exhibitor of Welsh Terriers and judges all breeds at Open Show level. He is a regular columnist for the UK canine newspaper ‘Our Dogs’ and US magazine ‘Dog World’.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 4129695