This linguistic CD-ROM gives access to over 300,000 words and phrases and 550,000 translations. Developed from the Collins-Robert French dictionary it allows the user to: view full or concise entries; browse on different headwords; cross-reference; and see conjugation tables for French verbs.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The first CD-ROM edition of the best-selling Collins Robert French Dictionary – over 300,000 words and phrases and 550,000 translations.
• Instant access to the word you want, feminine or plural, tense or verb part – wherever it appears in the dictionary
• Handy conjugation tables of French verbs which are fully cross-referenced to the dictionary
• Wildcard search helps you to find words even when you are not sure of the spelling
• Combined search allows you to look up phrases as well as single words
• Browse through lists of different types of headword – reflexive verbs, compounds, phrasal verbs
• More from one side of the dictionary to the other by clicking on a word
• Change the language of the dictionary interface so that you can see menus, on-line Help ect. in French or English
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want