This grammar book is organized into four separate cycles beginning with the most basic forms. Reference material and exercises on facing pages, and the regular review exercises, enables the elementary learner to consolidate their knowledge effectively.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This new grammar has been developed for elementary learners of English. It focuses on the central students with a firm foundation for futures learning.
Reference and practice material are combined in a single volume, with grammar explanations on the left hand pages and closely linked exercises on the right hand pages, and a full answer key. A clear and spacious layout makes the book very easy to use.
• Logical organization of contents in four separate cycles beginning with the most basic forms
• Simple explanations of key grammar points
• Patterns illustrated by clear examples
• Identifies and highlights many common phrases
• Includes valuable sections on spelling and pronunciation
• Practice pages provide a wide range of challenging exercises
• Careful recycling and consolidation through regular review exercises
• Hundreds of specifically-drawn cartoons vividly illustrate the grammatical points being made
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Cobuild, 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New : In stock, ready for dispatch today from the UK; Paperback, 4to - over 9¥' - 12' tall 9780003709346 Reference/Textbooks(129198) All new books are in stock in our UK warehouse awaiting immediate dispatch; Bookseller Inventory # B6-S5-01/01/16-15039