Combining reference and practice material, this self-study edition focuses on the key grammatical problems intermediate learners face. Grammar material is placed alongside practice material. This volume contains answers to the exercises. There is also a classroom version of this book.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The 'Collins COBUILD Student’s Grammar' provides learners of English from intermediate level upwards with a wealth of reference and practice material.
· Clear and spacious layout
· Logical organization of contents
· Grammar explanations on left hand pages, with exercises on right hand pages
· Additional exercises at the back of the book
· Real examples from The Bank of English show structures in use
· ‘Warning’ statements focus on areas of possible errors
· Lists of common words support the explanations
· Full index ensures easy access
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harper Collins, 1991. Brossura. Book Condition: nuovo. senza sovraccoperta. prima edizione. Bookseller Inventory # IC026