A single-volume course for all the new Advanced Subsidiary Geography specifications introduced in September 2000. Written by authors who are well-known for both A-level and GCSE texts
This book covers:
1. The Earth’s crust at work (including tectonics, weathering, mass movement, slopes)
2. River basin hydrology and management
3. Coastal environments and management
4. Atmosphere ecosystems (including climate and soils)
5. Population: dynamics and structure
6. Urban environments: settlement and activities
7. Rural environments: settlement and activities
8. Economic activity: from primary to quinary
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Part of the Collins A Level Geography Series for complete coverage of this topic for the A Level specification.About the Author:
Dr Robert Prosser, Centre for Urban and Regional Studies, University of Birmingham.
Michael Raw, Head of Geography, Bradford Grammar School.
Victoria Bishop, Lutterworth Upper School and Community College, Leics.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0003265595
Book Description Collins Educational, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 3265595