These double-sided Alphabet Lines (420mm x 150mm) feature Letterland characters on one side and plain precursive letters on the back making this is an ideal classroom resource for group or individual work
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• A systematic and structured course of learning.
• Builds confident early reading vocabulary.
• Explores in depth lower and upper case letters, double consonants and the first important digraphs.
'Cassette and Songbook 2A'
• A collection of amusing songs about Letterland characters' escapades.
• Enhances children's consonant blend awareness.
Lyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want