Blending a structured phonics approach to reading and writing with whole-language teaching, this series is consistent with the National Curriculum and the Scottish 5-14 Guidelines. Children learn about the alphabet through characters such as Annie Apple, Bouncy Ben and Clever Cat. The wide range of materials includes teacher's guides, flashcards, friezes, posters, songbooks, cassettes, copymasters, workbooks, storybooks, videos, games and computer software. The series is divided into "Early Years" materials for three- and four-year-olds, "Programme 1" for four- and five-year-olds, "Programme 2" for children aged five years and above, and support materials. These photocopiable upper-case pictograms, for colouring and discussion, are part of "Programme 1".
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• A systematic and structured course of learning.
• Builds confident early reading vocabulary.
• Explores in depth lower and upper case letters, double consonants and the first important digraphs.
'Upper Case Pictogram Copymasters'
• Photocopiable upper case pictograms to colour in and talk about
• Useful for pairing with lower case letters to help recognise the two different forms of a letter.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want