A colourful frieze showing all 26 Letterland characters in lower and upper case. Provides a stimulating reference point for whole class teaching and makes learning the alphabet exciting and fun.
The frieze is a useful resource for children to refer to for the capital/lower case links . It provides support for emergent writers, and for a-z reference when they are looking for onsets to generate rhyming strings.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• A systematic and structured course of learning.
• Builds confident early reading vocabulary.
• Explores in depth lower and upper case letters, double consonants and the first important digraphs.
'Letterland Class Wall Frieze
• A complete full-colour frieze for a-z and A-Z.
• A 'must' for every classroom wall.
• Helps children recognise letters of the alphabet instantly.
Lyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Fine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR007844245