This Big Book provides all the text types required by the National Literacy Framework 1998 for Year 5 Term 1, with a wide selection of favourite children’s authors and illustrators.
• One Big Book per term offers lively texts from the Framework’s range requirements
• Engaging illustrations support shared reading and writing
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Lively texts and vibrant illustrations support shared reading and writingFrom the Back Cover:
Lively texts and vibrant illustrations support shared reading and writing
A literacy scheme to cover all the Framework objectives from Year 1 to Year 6. Collins Focus on Literacy provides the complete solution to literacy. The purpose of the scheme is to integrate Word, Sentence and Text work to develop literacy skills.
• The first primary English literacy course to have been written from the final draft of the framework
• Barry Scholes, extremely successful writer of primary English and author of the best selling series, English Alive
• The single, compact pupil book contains all the Word, Sentence and Text work for the year
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want