This Big Book provides all the text types required by the National Literacy Framework 1998 for Year 4 Term 2, with a wide selection of favourite children’s authors and illustrators.
• One Big Book per term offers lively texts from the Framework’s range requirements
• Engaging illustrations support shared reading and writing
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Lively texts and vibrant illustrations support shared reading and writingFrom the Back Cover:
Lively texts and vibrant illustrations support shared reading and writing
A literacy scheme to cover all the Framework objectives from Year 1 to Year 6. Collins Focus on Literacy provides the complete solution to literacy. The purpose of the scheme is to integrate Word, Sentence and Text work to develop literacy skills.
• The first primary English literacy course to have been written from the final draft of the framework
• Barry Scholes, extremely successful writer of primary English and author of the best selling series, English Alive
• The single, compact pupil book contains all the Word, Sentence and Text work for the year
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # PL01426844B
Book Description Book Condition: good. 721 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M00003025292-G