The Teacher’s Resource Book provides flexible support for the teacher when planning literacy sessions across the year. Each Teacher’s Resource Book comprises notes, copymasters, assessment masters and record sheets. It also outlines a basic approach to each unit in the Big Books and includes termly and half termly planning support.
• Practical, supportive teacher's notes help you use the material provided in the Big Books and pupil material to best advantage
• Notes are arranged in five sections, each covering one literacy session. These are further subdivided into shared reading and writing work; focused word and sentence work; independent work; and plenary
• A termly planning chart introduces each group of ten units
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Maximum teacher support including half-termly and daily lesson plans and copymastersFrom the Back Cover:
Maximum teacher support including half-termly and daily lesson plans and copymasters
A literacy scheme to cover all the Framework objectives from Year 1 to Year 6. Collins Focus on Literacy provides the complete solution to literacy. The purpose of the scheme is to integrate Word, Sentence and Text work to develop literacy skills.
• The first primary English literacy course to have been written from the final draft of the framework
• Barry Scholes, extremely successful writer of primary English and author of the best selling series, English Alive
• The single, compact pupil book contains all the Word, Sentence and Text work for the year
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want