The Pupil Book is made up of 30 units, with each unit being a week’s work. Each unit begins with the main text (also in the Big Book) and is followed by the independent activities for the week.
• Activities are differentiated by level of difficulty
• Each section is carefully scaled to a workable size within the group work session
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Exciting texts and activites to cover all the literacy work for the yearFrom the Back Cover:
Exciting texts and activites to cover all the literacy work for the year
A literacy scheme to cover all the Framework objectives from Year 1 to Year 6. Collins Focus on Literacy provides the complete solution to literacy. The purpose of the scheme is to integrate Word, Sentence and Text work to develop literacy skills.
• The first primary English literacy course to have been written from the final draft of the framework
• Barry Scholes, extremely successful writer of primary English and author of the best selling series, English Alive
• The single, compact pupil book contains all the Word, Sentence and Text work for the year
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001763480
Book Description Collins Educational. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Good. 0003025101 small amount of writing on title page. Bookseller Inventory # CCC0006159