The Pupil Book is made up of 30 units, with each unit being a week’s work. Each unit begins with the main text (also in the Big Book) and is followed by the independent activities for the week.
• Activities are differentiated by level of difficulty to ensure pupils have appropriate work
• The book is full of engaging illustrations
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Exciting texts and activites to cover all the literacy work for the yearFrom the Back Cover:
Exciting texts and activites to cover all the literacy work for the year
A literacy scheme to cover all the Framework objectives from Year 1 to Year 6. Collins Focus on Literacy provides the complete solution to literacy. The purpose of the scheme is to integrate Word, Sentence and Text work to develop literacy skills.
• The first primary English literacy course to have been written from the final draft of the framework
• Barry Scholes, extremely successful writer of primary English and author of the best selling series, English Alive
• The single, compact pupil book contains all the Word, Sentence and Text work for the year
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 1999. Book Condition: Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP91914037
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002034427
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001278552