A brand new edition of Collins Primary Grammar and Punctuation Teacher’s Guide, updated by author Louis Fidge to include teaching notes for the Collins Primary Grammar and Punctuation Introductory Pupil Book and fully referenced to National Literacy Strategy objectives.
The new edition of the existing Collins Primary Grammar and Punctuation Teacher’s Guide will be even more invaluable to the busy English teacher, giving up-to-date guidance on using Collins Primary Grammar and Punctuation within the literacy Hour . The following new material has been added:
1) a revised introduction written by Louis Fidge, linking the series to the National Literacy Strategy objectives and including reference to the Introductory Pupil Book
2) a matching chart written by Louis Fidge, fully referencing Collins Primary Grammar and Punctuation to National Literacy Strategy sentence level objectives (this chart was previously available separately from Collins)
3) Teacher’s Notes and answers for the Introductory Level Pupil Book, written by Louis Fidge
4) a new cover design which links with the look of the Teacher’s Guides for Collins Primary Writing and Collins Primary Word Work
5) a full list of all components and ISBNs for Collins Primary Grammar and Punctuation, Collins Primary Comprehension, Collins Primary Writing and Collins Primary Word Work on the back inside cover
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An ex-Primary school teacher, Louis is the author of such well-known and popular series as Collins Priamry Grammar and Punctation and Collins Primary Word Work (co-authored with Sarah Lindsay), as well as Nelson Handwriting and Focus English (Nelson).
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. A readable copy of the book which may include some defects such as highlighting and notes. Cover and pages may be creased and show discolouration. Bookseller Inventory # GOR008047980