This complete English scheme for the Primary classroom enables you to teach the full range of English skills thoroughly and effectively. Lively, fun and easy to use, with clear structure and progression. Also available: superb cassettes for every level.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE STRAIGHTFORWARD, STRUCTURED SOLUTION TO TEACHING ENGLISH
• Teaches basic skills effectively
• Provides complete National Curriculum and 5-14 Guideline coverage
• In line with the National Literacy Project Framework
• Easy to use, with clear structure and progression
• Lively and fun for you and your pupils
• Ideal for Literacy Hour teaching
Levels 3 to 6 provide thorough development of English Skills.
Class, group and individual activities are built into the teaching units and are ideal for any Literacy Hour.
Text, Sentence and Word level activities are provided throughout the course.
• Clear teaching focus and progression in each unit
• Careful introduction and practice of key skills
• Notebook style planning sections give children support in independent writing
• Widening range of source materials include maps, newspaper extracts, poems and stories
LOOK AT THIS FOR THE LITERACY HOUR!About the Author:
Karina Law is the author of many young literacy books for Collins, including our brand new Primary Literacy scheme.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # PL01359780B