The only field guide to cover the nests, eggs and nestlings of European birds
This is a new edition of the classic guide to the nests, eggs and nestlings of European Birds. This is the only guide that allows identification in the field of all these stages, with detailed information of when and where birds breed, plus coloured illustrations of all the chicks of all the common birds, plus photographs of the eggs and drawings of the nest.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
EASY TO USE • HIGHLY ILLUSTRATED
• The only field guide to cover the nests, eggs and nestlings of European birds
• Fully illustrated with artwork, photographs and drawings
• Covers when and where birds breed
• Colin Harrison is Europe's leading expert on breeding birds
• A book for bird-lovers, not for egg-collectors
"A remarkably fine achievement. Both text and illustrations are instructive, accurate and stimulating"
PROFESSOR KAREL H VOOUS on the previous edition
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperAudio, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0002201259