Within the pages of this immensely inspiring book that has transformed the lives of people and families across the planet, life-improvement guru Robin Sharma reveals a surprisingly easy yet strikingly effective system that shows you how to awaken the natural leadership potential of your child while restoring your own balance, joy, and inner peace in the process. Written as an entertaining and heartwarming story, Family Wisdom follows the continuing adventures of the now famous Julian Mantle, who first appeared in the worldwide publishing sensation The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Julian, a high-powered legal superstar turned enlightened monk, reveals the wisest answers to life’s deepest questions. Within these pages, you’ll discover how to:
· unlock the best and highest talents of your child
· deepen the relationships with those you love
· create a family culture that is rich, enduring, and beautiful
· connect with your destiny and live your heart’s desires
· inspire your children to be strong of character and wise of mind
· bring true balance into your life and live with greater simplicity, festivity, and fulfillment
· teach your children to dream big dreams and find true success
· get back to what is most important in your life and enjoy its fullest gifts
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier keynote speakers and the CEO of Sharma Leadership International, a widely respected learning firm that helps employees of Fortune 500 companies grow into leaders. The author of the national bestseller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Who Will Cry When You Die?, The Saint, the Surfer & the CEO. His clients include Microsoft, FedEx, and IBM, as well as health-care firms and public sector organizations. Robin is also sought after worldwide as a life coach to individuals committed to creating extraordinary lives. He is a resident of Ontario, Canada.Review:
`A wonderful book that will help you become a better parent as well as a happier person.' Richard Carlson, Ph.D, author or the #1 New York Times bestseller Don't Sweat The Small Stuff`Robin Sharma's books are helping people all over the world live great lives.' Paulo Coelho
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Canad. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0002000393 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0000079