Sell more books with AbeBooks.co.uk in association with The Booksellers Association
Join the world’s largest online Marketplace for books and claim exclusive BA Member benefits.
AbeBooks is the world’s largest online market place for books with more than 13,500 new, used and antiquarian sellers selling books worldwide.
Extend your reach and take your claim of up to 30,000 orders per day with customers from all 4 corners of the world.
AbeBooks.co.uk offers a cost effective means of reaching overseas or specialist markets and of achieving profitable sales from slow selling or difficult to return stock.
The Booksellers Association and AbeBooks are working together to help you make use of the AbeBooks Advantage.
The Booksellers Association and AbeBooks.co.uk have put together an enhanced package of services exclusively for BA members.
Member benefits include:
- Free trial period – 2 months subscription free
- Premium email and telephone support
- Personal point of contact with a dedicated BA Members Account Manager
- Fast track registration
- Customised tips on how to maximise sales
- Identification of BA Members on AbeBooks.co.uk
- Premium rates for BA members joining the AbeBooks.co.uk affiliate programme
Selling books with AbeBooks is simple and flexible. You can decide which and how many books to sell, set your own prices and your own shipping charges.
To find out more about selling books with AbeBooks.co.uk contact the BA Members Account Representative