Ten Signed Books to Give This Christmas
1. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
28-year-old Catton has the world at her feet after winning the 2013 Man Booker Prize. Prices from £38.
2. The Ocean at The End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
One of the year’s bestsellers. A vivid story of memory, magic and survival. Vintage Gaiman. Prices from £35.
3. The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
Shortlisted for the Booker, this novel is set in India and America, and details two brothers bound by tragedy. Prices from £35.
4. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
A limited edition of a thousand signed and numbered copies. Prices from £50.
5. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Only her third book in 21 years so you’d better give a signed copy before she disappears again. Prices from £20.
6. Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding
The third Bridget Jones novel would be an ideal gift for anyone who grew up with her antics. Prices from £17.
7. Harvest by Jim Crace
Another one shortlisted for the Booker. A tale of rural chaos and Crace’s final novel. Prices from £20.
8. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
Atkinson’s well received novel about second chances. A baby dies at birth but is born again and survives. Prices from £22.
9. Solo by William Boyd
Bond is back with Boyd, William Boyd writing as Ian Fleming. Prices from £28.
10. A Delicate Truth by John le Carré
After 23 novels, le Carré is still going strong and thrilling readers and critics. Prices from £28.