Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE™ ICT Student Book – the Teacher Guide content is matched lesson-by-lesson to the Student Book.
• Differentiated lesson plans for every session of every unit in the Student Book with ideas for teaching difficult concepts and assessment opportunities.
• One worksheet or PowerPoint for every session.
• Answers to all student book activities and exam-style questions with mark scheme analysis.
• Two-year scheme of work.
• All lesson plans, worksheets and the scheme of work available in Word format for easy personalisation.
• PowerPoints to exemplify concepts or add extra whole class activities to particular lessons.
• All the source files from the Student Book CD-ROM to help with planning and for classroom use.
• Useful diagrams and photographs for whiteboard display.
This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers, 2012. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007438850