Relationships contains the key information for this AQA A2 Unit 3 topic, clearly laid out with examiners' notes and essential notes to help students succeed in the exam. An exam section contains sample papers with answers at A and C grades and detailed comments from AQA examiners on how to move up from a lower grade and secure a higher one.
Relationships contains all the key information for this AQA A2 Unit 3 topic. The revision content and exam practice sections are matched to the 2009 and 2012 AQA specifications and include:
• Formation, maintenance and breakdown of romantic relationships
• Sexual selection and reproductive behaviour
• Parental investment
• Influence of childhood experiences on adult relationships
• Influence of adolescent experiences on adult relationships
• Relationships in different cultures
• Exam practice section with sample papers and answers
• Glossary of key terms
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mike Cardwell is a senior examiner for a major awarding body and Principal Lecturer in Psychology at Bath Spa University College. He has written and contributed to many best-selling resources, including Do Brilliantly AS & A2 Psychology (Collins), and is an editor of Psychology Review.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007421613
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007421613