Use with Collins GCSE Statistics Edexcel Student Book to find all you need to teach the Edexcel course. Includes detailed lesson plans, learning objectives and schemes of work. Also features an invaluable section on Controlled Assessment and a comprehensive data bank, so you can find raw data and experiment ideas at your fingertips.
• Cover both Foundation and Higher levels in one book and find answers to all the exercises in the Student Book.
• Prepare fully for each topic with detailed lesson plans, featuring learning objectives and outcomes.
• Create engaging lessons and save your time with a comprehensive data bank. Find raw data and experiment ideas on the accompanying CD-ROM.
• Teach Controlled Assessment with confidence, with a dedicated section of useful help and advice.
• Ensure you are matching the Edexcel curriculum exactly, with specification references for every topic.
• Discover the common mistakes made by students and find tips on how to overcome these.
• Enrich your lessons with targeted differentiation for less able and more able students.
• Help students achieve the GCSE Statistics Assessment Objectives (AO1, AO2, AO3 and AO4) with questions targeted at these areas.
• Incorporate GCSE Statistics into your teaching timetable with editable schemes of work.
• Enhance your lessons with exciting resources from the Gapminder Foundation, found on your accompanying CD-ROM.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want