Main map scale: 1:18,000 (3.5 inches to 1 mile), central London at 1:9000 (7 inches to 1 mile).
Handy little street atlas ideal for the pocket or bag covering a large area of central London at a clear and easy to read scale.
This neat, handy little pocket-sized atlas is an ideal purchase for those wanting a wealth of detail and a large area of coverage in a convenient, portable format. The maps are exceptionally clear and easy to use with colour coding for both roads and locations such as shops, hospitals, hotels, places of interest etc. The pages also have striking coloured page edges to highlight the different scales of mapping available.
• Colour classified roads and buildings.
• Postal district boundaries.
• Car parks, hospitals and police stations.
• Tourist information centres.
• West End theatres and cinemas map.
• West End shopping map.
• Congestion charging map and information.
• Low Emission Zone map and information.
• Full index to street names, place names, places of interest, hospitals, stations, universities and colleges.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Main mapping at 3.5 inches to 1 mile extends from Wembley in the north-west to Richmond Park in the south-east and Stratford in the north-east to Lewisham in the south-east. Extra large scale central area mapping at 7 inches to 1 mile extends from Kilburn to Fulham Broadway and from Hoxton to Camberwell.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007303564