The official map of Scotland, published in association with Scotland’s national tourist authority, Visit Scotland.
A comprehensive map showing the locations of over 1700 places to visit and things to do.
Easy-to-use with comprehensive leisure and touring information.
Features the locations of over 1700 of Scotland’s visitor attractions, including:
• castles, churches, cathedrals and historic houses
• art galleries, museums, distilleries, theatres and leisure centres
• country parks, gardens, nature reserves, forest trails and wildlife parks
• golf courses, fishing, boat trips and skiing
• guided tours, monuments, antiquities, scenic and architectural features
• camping and caravan sites, Tourist Information Centres and National Tourist Routes
The map has comprehensive road and motorway information and a distance chart.
Scale: 5 miles to 1 inch (1:316,800).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative non-fiction.About the Author:
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2009. Map. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 000730112X
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800073011261.0
Book Description Map. Book Condition: New. Brand New! We ship daily Monday - Friday!. Bookseller Inventory # 1EY85D005Q9E