• Fully customisable with mark schemes
• 8 end of unit test
• 32 levelled end of unit tests
• 8 mid-unit assessments
• 4 levelled end of year tests
This Assessment CD-Rom is fully customisable and will have mark schemes for each level, enabling teachers to level students based on their answers and therefore supporting Assessment for Learning.
• 8 end of unit test consisting of long questions. A mark scheme will be provided for this
• 32 end of unit tests - 4 per unit - one at level 5, one at level 6 and one at level 7/8. These will consist of current SATs-style questions. These tests can be used individually or combined to create mid-term/end of term tests
• 8 mid-unit assessments to assess students' progress and discover any weaknesses that need addressing
• 4 end of year tests - one at level 4, one at level 5, one at level 6 and one at level 7/8
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Customisable Assessment matching Pupil Book 1 and accompany resourcesAbout the Author:
Emma Poole is the KS3 Co-Ordinator at Roade School in Northamptonshire. She is a very well established Science author, most recently for the hugely successful Collins GCSE Science series.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want