Main Maps 1:263,000 (4.15 miles to 1 inch).
An essential business tool, this atlas, clearly shows the postcode boundaries (down to district level) for the whole country on detailed colour mapping. In central London postcodes are shown to sector level.
This invaluable atlas shows postcode areas and districts for the whole of the UK and has been fully updated with all the latest boundary changes.
• Shows postcode areas (e.g. SW) and postcode districts (e.g. SW8) for the whole of the UK .
• Central London is shown down to sector level (e.g. SW8 4).
• Busy conurbation areas are shown at an enlarged scale of 1.6 miles to 1 inch.
• Information on the structure and uses of postcodes.
• Gazetteer listing and a full colour map of the administrative areas.
• Full index to place names.
• Index to postcode abbreviations.
• Comprehensive background map detail which means the atlas can also be used for route planning and navigation.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of Britain and Northern Ireland.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS OF INTEREST TO
This atlas is aimed at the business user who will find it an invaluable tool for many applications including market analysis, distribution planning and sales territory organisation.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2006. Book Condition: Good. 1st Edition. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP23578272
Book Description Collins, 2006. Book Condition: Very Good. 1st Edition. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Bookseller Inventory # GRP74063660
Book Description Collins, 2006. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # mon0002194161