Part of Collins' Edexcel series for GCSE Science, this Teacher Pack was written in consultation with Edexcel. It is fully integrated with Collins' Edexcel GCSE Science Student Book and provides differentiated lesson plans and fully editable resources to save you time.
This book will provide you with complete teacher support for the Edexcel GCSE Additional Science specification, including:
• Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in Student Books allowing easy reference for planning
• Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so you don't need to spend time searching for them
• Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
• Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
• Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the Student Books
• Extension and support material
• Guidance to practical investigations
• Technician's notes
• Links to other components in Collins' Edexcel GCSE Additional Science series as well as links to other Collins GCSE Science resources
• Fully differentiated lesson plans for B3, B4, C3, C4, P3, P4
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An excellent package! The whole package is everything that you could possibly need and want - the differentiation is superb. The ICT is outstanding, all there at the touch of a button.
Mr Bellamy, Head of Science and Assistant Head Teacher, Rock Ferry High School - OCR (B) Gateway school
Complete coverage for Edexcel Additional Science with clearly differentiated teacher material linked to the student books
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Used; Very Good. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. Though second-hand, the book is still in very good shape. Minimal signs of usage may include very minor creasing on the cover or on the spine. Bookseller Inventory # CHL1548777
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0005157992