This book covers GCSE Maths for AQA Linear (A) – Foundation
• Motivates students to progress quickly with colour-graded questions making it easy to determine the level and equivalent exam-grade of all questions
• Ensures great exam preparation with sample exam questions and worked examples
• Colour-coding makes it easy to determine the level of demand and exam grade of exercise questions.
• Really Useful Maths spreads take key mathematical concepts and deliver them in a uniquely visual and engaging way.
• Developed by the team behind the highly popular and successful Maths Frameworking series.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The Collins 2 tier GCSE material is straight out of the top drawer and is a superb resource text for the new two-tier GCSE in mathematics. The colour coding used for exam-grade questions is straightforward and ideally matches our schemes of work. The Really Useful Maths sections are excellent; they engage interest and enthusiasm in lessons by contextualising mathematics in meaningful ways. The clear learning objectives and summaries help to crystallise the three-part lesson and enhances teaching and learning across the age and attainment range.
The material looks highly professional and relates mathematics to the real world in a variety of imaginative ways. I am confident that this Collins resource will be instrumental in raising attainment at KS4 throughout the country.
Chris Curtis, Head of Maths, Frome Community CollegeBook Description:
Student 2-tier GCSE Foundation solution for AQA Linear (A)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002875122
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. Bookseller Inventory # 1279713
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. ex library copy, cover slightly torn and creased **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # 2251081