Scale: 1:12,000 (5.3 inches to 1 mile).
Pocket sized atlas and guide of central Edinburgh packed with information to ensure that visitors make the most of their visit.
Handy pocket sized atlas and guide featuring the highly respected Collins colour coded Edinburgh mapping. The guide information includes essential information such as: emergency contact numbers; the best way to get around; the best places to shop and visit; and where to go for live music, the cinema, concerts and much, much more.
• Attractive colour coded street mapping at 5.3 inches to 1 mile.
• Central Edinburgh at 7 inches to 1 mile
• Full index to street mapping and places of interest.
• Guide information to ensure the visitor gets the most out of their trip to Edinburgh.
• Colour plans of Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Extends from Murrayfield in the west to Holyrood Park in the east, and from the Firth of Forth in the north to Newington in the south.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS OF INTEREST TO
This is an ideal purchase for tourists and day trippers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2006. Spiral Bound. Spiral Bound; English language; a fair reading copy. Your book will be securely packed and promptly dispatched from our UK warehouse. For buyers outside the UK we now offer significantly lower rates on our airmail shipping. Bookseller Inventory # 06141dco049