A brand new series for KS3 English offering unprecedented levels of differentiation and stimulating texts, Impact English provides all the material teachers need to offer an adequate challenge to all their pupils.
Through its range of engaging extracts Impact English:
• enables you to teach all abilities in every class using three levels of differentiation per year
• integrates the study of grammar and language skills in a way that makes it relevant to the subject as a whole
• shows pupils the features and conventions of all the National Curriculum and Framework text types using strong model texts
• develops the key skills in English through lots of individual and group activities
• saves you time by giving you the opportunity to use the same texts across all ability levels
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘Texts and skills covered are spot on in terms of appeal, relevance, variety and covering the linguistic ground.’
Gary Beahan, Head of English, Little Heath School, Tilehurst, Reading
‘The chosen extracts are great… and the layout is effective. The resource is very English Framework friendly and will help less experienced teachers.’
Lyn Geadreau, Deputy Head of English, Queen Elizabeth’s School, Wimbourne Minster, Dorset
Mike Gould is an independent consultant to the Secondary National Strategies, and has worked closely on English and Functional Skills developments. He is a former Head of English and has written widely for children and teachers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want