The Collins Dictionary of Sociology is a clear, balanced guide to the terms and concepts used in every area of sociology, and to related terms in political science, economics and anthropology.
• More than 300 new entries
• Dictionary-style definition at the beginning of each entry
• Biographical entries on key figures in sociology and social theory, from Comte and Marx to Foucault and Habermas
• Essential coverage of methodological terms and research techniques
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘An impressive publication’
- Times Higher Education Supplement
David Jary is Professor of Sociology and Dean of the School of Social Sciences at Staffordshire University. Julia Jary is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Staffordshire University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 4th. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007183992
Book Description Collins, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007183992