An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Elizabeth I, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
• Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
• A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding Elizabeth I’ box
• Issue 1: How consistent was her foreign policy?
• Issue 2: Who presented her with the greater threat: Catholics or Puritans?
• Issue 3: How much power did her parliaments have?
• Elizabeth I: an assessment
• Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An accessible biography of Elizabeth I for A level History studentsAbout the Author:
Nicholas Fellows is Head of History at St Edward’s School, Witley, and a Principal Examiner for A2 History.
Derrick Murphy, the Series Editor, is Deputy Principal, St Dominic’s VIth Form College, Harrow, and a Principal Examiner for OCR.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007173164