This exam practice book for AS contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The authors are experienced examiners who have been involved with the development of the new AS Maths exams. This book gives students much-needed guidance on how to tackle these new-style questions.
A.S. Maths includes:
• Exam questions across all boards
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Many years of A level examining experience
Involved with the development of the new AS and A2 Maths specifications
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007171870