The highly successful Collins Study and Revision Guide range has a new introduction, a new look and a new name (Total Revision) for 2001.
The winning formula for the content , which has proved so successful, remains the same. Total Revision continues to provide the most comprehensive approach to exam success with its unique combination of study support and exam practice. Written by chief markers and highly experienced teachers, each title provides an authorative but practical approach to revising for KS3 National Tests.
Each title provides:
• Complete study & reference support throughout the course
• ‘Check yourself’ sections for students to test their knowledge at every stage
• Model answers with clear and practical advice from test markers
• Advice & tips on how to boost students’ levels
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins Revision Guides: A revision guide to suit every age, every stage and every pocket. New stunning colour books make learning fun, unique learning models will boost grades, clear concise information makes revision less daunting with all the facts for study and help presented in one portable book you simply can't be without.
Written by GCSE Examiners and National Test Senior Moderators.
The complete KS3 Total Revision series; English, Science and Maths.
• Written by the examiners using the latest – real – National Test papers
• Complete KS3 Test practice paper (Reading and Writing, Shakespeare)
• Model answers written at all levels
• Tutorials from Test Markers on improving Test scores and boosting performance
• ‘What’s the question looking for’ section provides advice on how to work out what skill is really being tested
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007112084
Book Description Collins, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007112084