The highly successful Collins Study and Revision Guide range has a new introduction, a new look and a new name for 2001.
The content remains the same and continues to provide the most comprehensive approach to exam success. Whether students are at the start of Year 10, heading for marks in Year 11, or in the final run up to GCSE exams, this series will help students produce their very best. Written by top examiners and experienced teachers in every field, each title provides an authorative but practical approach to GCSE revision.
Each title provides:
• Complete study & reference support throughout the course
• ‘Check yourself’ questions for students to test their undestanding
• Model answers with examiners’ tutorials
• Advice and tips on how to boost grades
• Revision checklists
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Instant revision notes, with self-check questions and grade-boosting tutorials in a pocket sized pack. Written by senior examiners and experienced teachers who know what students need for that final – instant – check!
• Clear explanation of what you need for GCSE – ready-made, instant revision notes
• Short Self-check Questions for all GCSE areas
• Answers to every Question
• Grade-boosting Tutorials from the examiner
• Unique Score Chart helps you check your progress
• Clear, modern design
Ken Wheeler is Head of Modern Languages at Prospect Technology College, Reading. He is Principal Examiner for GCSE German for a major examining board.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007111991