By the author of "What They Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School", this book is the street-smart executive's guide to how to beat the competition. Key chapters cover every aspect of business practice from the broadest management principles to the minutiae of day-to-day organization.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'Success Secrets' is the street-smart executive's guide to how to beat the competition. Mark McCormack's clear, match-tough approach has made him one of today's most admired and powerful businessmen and here he shares his key insights into what makes a successful executive and a dynamic company.
Among the aspects covered in this audio adaptation are:
• The Ten Commandments of Street Smarts
• How to land your first great job and make a big impact
• How to get the job done in the office or on the road
• The Five Attributes of a Winner
• Four ways to prove you're worth a higher salary
• The seven most dangerous people in your company
With Mark McCormack's advice you will find that instead of struggling to keep up with the competition – they'll be fighting to keep up with you!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fontana Press, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0006375227