The Collins Dictionary of Sociology is a clear, balanced guide to the terms and concepts used in every area of sociology, and to related terms in political science, economics and anthropoplogy
• More than 300 new entries
• Dictionary-style definition at the beginning of each entry
• Biographical entries on key figures in sociology and social theory, from Comte and Marx to Foucault and Habermas
• Essential coverage of methodological terms and research techniques
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘An impressive publication’
- Times Higher Education Supplement
Fully revised and updated, this ever-popular dictionary offers a clear and balanced guide to the terms and concepts used in every area of sociology, and to related fields. IT is an excellent quick reference source for students and teachers alike.
"This is an impressive publication."
TIMES HIGHER EDUCATIONAL SUPPLEMENT
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers, 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004708040