This sheet map covers Southern England and is clearly mapped at four miles to one inch.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• In an overcrowded market 'Collins' is still the publisher of the UK's best-selling road atlas – hundreds of thousands of drivers in Britain rely on 'Collins' every year.
• 'Collins' produced the first ever floppy road atlas in 1973 and 1998 marks the 25th anniversary of the publication of the first 'Collins Road Atlas of Britain'.
• The 'Collins Road Atlas of Britain' family is constantly growing and now includes formats for every purpose and for every price-point.
• 'Collins GB and Overseas Maps' also have a huge following – renowned for the clarity and detail of their mapping.
• 'Collins World Travel Maps' are ideal for planning an independent trip.
• Take 'Collins Holiday Maps' with you for the perfect holiday, packed with essential tourist information.
• 'Collins Walk and Cycling Guides' are easy to use and an enjoyable way to get the most out of Britain's countryside.
• 'Pictorial maps' add a touch of fun to the range providing a wealth of interesting information on Scotland's and Ireland's heritages.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1998. Book Condition: Good. 5Rev Ed. N/A. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP83687987
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR005977534
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. A readable copy of the book which may include some defects such as highlighting and notes. Cover and pages may be creased and show discolouration. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001960081