This atlas contains accessible mapping created from comprehensive world databases. It features continental sections with global satellite images, political maps, city plans, data and statistics, and a world section with a range of maps on topics from earthquakes to mega cities.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• The highest quality mapping derived from the world-renowned Bartholomew Database – accurate, authoritative and accessible.
• With their contemporary approach to world mapping, 'Collins' World Atlases are ideal for home reference and educational use.
• More than just mapping – profiles of nations, satellite views, astronomical, demographic, political, climatic, environmental, and geological information.
• Smart new navy blue and red livery ties the atlases in with their dictionary cousins – 'Collins' is 'the' brand for modern reference.
• 224 pages, 176 pages in colour
• Reference data for each country including areas, populations, capital cities, languages and currency
• Continental sections with stunning satellite images, political maps, city plans, data and statistics
• World section with a range of maps on topics from earthquakes to mega cities
• Comprehensive index to over 60,000 place names
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1996. Book Condition: Fair. This book has hardback covers. Ex-library, With usual stamps and markings, In fair condition, suitable as a study copy. Dust Jacket in fair condition. Bookseller Inventory # 3661851
Book Description Collins 04/11/1996, 1996. Book Condition: used-good. - GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9780004485621
Book Description Collins, 1996. Book Condition: very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780004485621-3