Supplies the Greek and English equivalents for a wide range of words and includes a guide to pronunciation.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The most comprehensive and practical pocket Greek dictionary available
• Over 33,000 references and 65,000 translations
• Meanings and context clearly signposted throughout
• Up-to-date Greek spelling and accent system
• Pronunciation clearly shown
• Supplements include numerals, dates and time
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1988. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004332083