With it's photocopiable assessment papers that provide a complete match to the National Curriculum Level Descriptions and test questions for the Programme of Study across all Key Stages, "Mathscheck" lets the teacher monitor progress quickly and accrue evidence concerning a pupil's ability.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The highly successful Mathscheck has been fully revised. The photocopiable Mathscheck test papers are designed to be used holistically, letting you monitor a pupil's progress quickly and easily throughout the Key Stage, building up evidence to help support teacher's judgements when awarding end-of-key-stage Level Descriptions.
Mathscheck is an ideal resource to use in testing mental arithmetic in class.
• Photocopiable assessment papers that provide a complete match to the National Curriculum Level Descriptions.
• Test questions for the Programme of Study across all Key Stages.
• Two parallel assessments for each content item across Attainment Targets 2-4.
• Skills checklists help with assessing Ma1.
• Record sheets, answers and assessment guidance are included in each pack.
• A completely new pack – Mathscheck 8+ – covers the National Curriculum material for Exceptional Performance.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 1996. Book Condition: Good. 2nd. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP88613737
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR005930713