Workbook 3 builds on initial skills to support children develop and consolidate their phonic knowledge.
• Use illustrations as a clue to help you choose the correct letters to spell words
• Copy words to practise writing skills
• Work through a selection of activities in which you recognise and sound out letters before matching them to illustrations
• Start to write complete words to label illustrations
• Colour your work when you've completed the activities!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Essential support for the development of phonics skills.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want