A comprehensive guide to mushrooms, describing over 3000 species. The text covers species and groups, and gives an overview of the biology of fungi. 1751 different species are illustrated.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
EASY TO USE
• The most comprehensive guide to mushrooms and toadstools – covers every species that can be identified in the field.
• Fully illustrated in colour.
• 3500 species described, with full details on identification, habitat and geographic range.
• Introduction covers classification, biology and structure of fungi.
• Detailed keys are provided for identifying complicated groups.
Regis Courtecuisse is the leading mycologist in Europe.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins, London, 1995. Hard Back. Good hardback copy. Pictorial covers. 480pp, numerous colour plates. Bookseller Inventory # 035002
Book Description Hardback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002981140
Book Description Collins, 1995. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. Hardback book with laminated pictorial board covers. The pages are bright, unmarked, in very good condition and tightly bound. Slight shelf softening at the ends of the spine. No bumping on the boards which are therefore still square at all corners. Mailed same or next working day. Airmail used for destinations outside UK. Photo of book can be emailed on request. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000034914