This illustrated guide to birds enables quick and easy identification of 240 species found in Britain and Ireland. The text includes information about where it might be seen, where it breeds, its food, and whether it migrates or is a resident.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Want to discover more about birds? Don't know where to start? This is the guide for you.
• 240 British and Irish species described in detail
• Full colour photo of each bird
• Colour illustrations of other plumages aid identification
• ID Fact File lists all the information needed for identification at a glance
• A map shows the distribution of each species
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins Pub Ltd, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: New. illustrated edition. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0002200031